1. Read one chapter in the New Testament at least five days each week. Take notes. Make application to your life. (If you do you will read the entire New Testament in one year from the time you start.)
2. Read one chapter in the book of Proverbs at least five days each week. Take notes. Make application to your life. (You will read the book of Proverbs several times in a year from the time you start.)
3. Read the Christian Programming statements aloud every morning.
4. Prioritize and Balance your activities. You cannot do everything so make sure you do the most important things. Do first things first. You don’t give the same amount of time to every area of your life but you must give some time to every area. The areas of your life include spiritual, family, career, physical, financial, mental, recreational, and social.
5. Make a great commitment to the great commandments (Matthew 22:36-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20). Put God first. Love your neighbor as yourself. Tell others about Jesus.
6. Discover your life purpose. God has a purpose for your life. You are on earth for a reason. God wants to use you the way He made you. Know God. Know yourself. Know your life purpose.
7. Attend church regularly.
8. Give a certain amount of your income to the church and/or God’s work.
9. Spend quality time with your family.
10. Whatever you do, do well.